If you’re looking for dental implants in Noblesville, look no further than Prairie Lakes Dental Care.
Dental implants are a great choice if your teeth have been damaged. They are strong, stable, and long-lasting; and when done by the expert dentists at Prairie Lakes Dental Care, they will look, feel, fit, and function just like natural teeth. Dental implants are an affordable and convenient solution to help you restore your smile.
You can feel confident with dental implants.
In fact, over half a million people had dental implants placed last year in the United States because it’s a proven procedure with multiple advantages:
- Durability – With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Stability – Unlike dentures that can slip or shift within your mouth, dental implants are securely anchored to your jawbone.
- Protection – Dental implants preserve your jawbone and help protect surrounding teeth from damage.
- Convenience – Dental implants don’t need to be removed for cleaning like dentures do.
- Comfort – Because they fuse with your jawbone over time, dental implants become permanent fixtures in your mouth that look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.
The team at Prairie Lakes Dental Care will walk you through every step of the process so you feel comfortable. First, metal posts are placed into your jawbone below the gum line. Then, the dental implant is mounted securely on these posts, giving you a brand-new tooth! Not only will this improve the aesthetics of your smile, but it will also increase functionality—chewing and speaking should now be easier than ever before! And because they’re permanently fixed in place, unlike dentures that need to be removed periodically throughout the day or night, you can go about living life as usual without worrying about them slipping out of place at embarrassing moments.
Give us a call today at 317-774-1600 to hear how we can help restore the beauty and confidence of your smile!
A dental crown is a restoration that replaces the top part of the tooth. A single tooth that needs to be completely replaced can be restored utilizing an implant-supported crown. The crown is typically made of porcelain, giving the restoration a natural look.